A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Spring in New England.
- Perfect summer day at Alton Bay on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire August 20, 2019
- Looking down into the Quechee Gorge in Quechee Vermont August 19, 2019
- Castle in the Clouds in Moultonborough New Hampshire August 18, 2019
- A classic Vermont type barn August 17, 2019
- The Maple Lodge at the Castle In The Clouds in New Hampshire August 16, 2019
- Burnt Island Light in Maine August 15, 2019
- Summer on the town green in Woodstock Vermont August 14, 2019