Fall Foliage Season is a very popular time to visit New England. Color change begins in mid-September and runs through the first two to three weeks in October. Year after year, autumn creeps in at Vermont’s northern border, painting the state a fall foliage storybook of reds, oranges, and yellows. It’s the type of stuff that beckons travelers from across the globe, and rightfully so.
Autumn in New England.
- Perfect summer day at Alton Bay on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire August 20, 2019
- Looking down into the Quechee Gorge in Quechee Vermont August 19, 2019
- Castle in the Clouds in Moultonborough New Hampshire August 18, 2019
- A classic Vermont type barn August 17, 2019
- The Maple Lodge at the Castle In The Clouds in New Hampshire August 16, 2019
- Burnt Island Light in Maine August 15, 2019
- Summer on the town green in Woodstock Vermont August 14, 2019